Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Coo"

This is Bowman's Flossie (grandmother) writing this blog. My beautiful daughter, her husband, and Bowman are here at my home for a week. When they got here on Saturday I couldn't wait to get my hands on Bowman, after all it had been two weeks since I saw him last. The boy is like a drug. Once you get your hands on him and inhale that sweet baby smell, you are hooked. I just didn't want to put him down and I must be honest... it is hard to put him down at night and I can't wait to get my hands on him first thing in the morning. Well, he had me hooked from second one, but he really has me more than addicted now. On Saturday night, while Bowman was laying in my lap, he looked at me, smiled and said GOO! (Bowman talk for Coo). Talk about taking my heart... I will never recover, no intervention is necessary, I 'm beyond hope. WARNING: Bowman is a drug and there is no recovering from his sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment